Call for Presentations (CFP)
If you are interested in presenting at Security BSides Amsterdam 2018 you need to submit an Abstract of your talk to our CFP email (cfp |@| bsidesams |.| nl). The event and the talks will be held in English. Deadline: [TBC]
To submit a Talk you must send (25min talks + 5'min Q&A):
- Title of your talk*
- Abstract summarising your talk (max. 300 words)
- Short Bio⚚ (max. 150 words)
- Name or Nickname (to appear on 'speakers list')
- Have you presented the same talk before? (If Yes, where?)
- Portait Photo or avatar (min. 250x250 pixels) (Optional)
- Twitter Handle (Optional)
* Please note that the conference will be held in the English language.
All submissions, such as abstracts and workshops, must be in English!
⚚If more than one speakers on stage (presenters), please send the requested details for each one.
Follow us on Twitter: @BSidesAMS : #BSidesAMS #BSidesAmsterdam #BSidesNetherlands